The International Thermal Spray Association, a Standing Committee of The American Welding Society, is a professional industrial organization dedicated to expanding the use of thermal spray technologies for the benefit of industry and society.
Your company should join the International Thermal Spray Association (ITSA) now! As a company-member, professional industrial association, our mission is dedicated to expanding the use of thermal spray technologies for the benefit of industry and society. ITSA members invite and welcome your company to join us in this endeavor.
Whether you are a job shop, a captive in-house facility, an equipment or materials supplier, an educational campus, or a surface engineering consultant, ITSA membership will be of value to your organization.
Our annual membership meetings provide a mutually rewarding experience for all attendees – both business and personal. Our one-day technical program and half-day business meeting balanced by social activities provide numerous opportunities to discuss the needs and practices of thermal spray equipment and processes with one another.
As an ITSA member, your company has excellent marketing exposure by being listed centerfold in the SPRAYTIME newsletter.
ITSA member companies are also highlighted in the ITSA booth at several trade shows throughout the year.
- Includes Supporting Company Membership in the American Welding Society with five individual AWS memberships
- Networking at meetings
- Food and beverage at meetings2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, food/beverage in hospitality suite for 3 days (basic for one person).
- Trade Show ExposureYour name in two publications handed out onsite at six major shows annually. You receive leads from these shows.
- DVDs of Technical Programs
- SPRAYTIME® company listing
- ITSA website company listing
- “What Is Thermal Spray” publication listing (significant distribution)
- 10% discount on SPRAYTIME advertisements
- Scholarship program
- Active spouse/guest program at meetings
- Communication of current events
- Experts “on tap” for assistance
A company-member association, ITSA invites all interested companies to talk with our officers, and company representatives to better understand member benefits. A complete list of ITSA member companies and their representatives can be found on our website.
Chairman: Jim Ryan, Carpenter Powder Products
Vice-Chairman: David Lee, Kennametal Stellite Company, Inc.
Program Manager: Alfred Nieves
Bill Mosier, Polymet Corporation
David Wright, Accuwright Industries, Inc.
Dan Hayden, Hayden Corporation
Peter Ruggiero, Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies